- The Officiant
Discuss the details: the ceremony and which rituals you would
like to integrate: readings, your vows, the processional and
recessional music. Who else will read or sing during the ceremony?
Which traditions do you like to keep? Who will take part in
the ceremony? Do you have a maid of honor, best man, brides
maids, grooms men? Is there somebody to give the bride away?
- Meet your wedding gown designer for style and measurements
or order online
- Decide on your wedding cake
- Meet your wedding coordinator to discuss all details
from décor, menus, to itinerary. Your banquet agreement will
be updated with all changes, additions and confirmed details.
The coordinator can take many loads of your shoulders:
- Find the location
- Find possible officiants
- Recommend Eco - vendors
- Organize the setting (order chairs and tables if necessary,
- Create your menu with your caterers or restaurant,
- Order the wedding cake.
- Order your Organic Beverages
- Manage the staff
- Coordinate arrival and tasks of florists, photographers,
baker and all other deliveries.
- Coordinate caterers, vendors and staff with the reception
- Manage the cleanup of the site.
- Find a printer for your tree free or recycled wedding
invitation stationary after your menu is decided upon, as
your guests will have to add their menu choices to the R.S.V.P’s
if you do not choose a hors d’oeuvres reception or a buffet.
- Plan your honeymoon, buy tickets...
12 months - 5
months - 3 months - 1
month - 1 week - Wedding