- Hold your wedding rehearsal with your coordinator
and all involved in the ceremony. Do you have flower girls
or ring-bearers? Assign an adult to help them.
- Try to get the photographer to come to the site
to scout for special photo-options and to discuss who is who
and how you would like the “official” photos done.
- The best is always to plan the rehearsal a day before the
wedding as guests from outside Los Angeles will be present.
Give your marriage license to your officiant.
- Make sure your wedding coordinator has a list of
all vendors and all goods to be delivered.
- Did you plan a rehearsal dinner.?
- Check on all items necessary for the wedding decoration
and outfits. Have whatever possible delivered to the site
a day before to get it out of your way. Your coordinator should
be able to help you with it.
- Organize your honeymoon luggage.
12 months - 5
months - 3 months - 1
month - 1 week - Wedding